Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Best quotes from a danzig interview in unrated [Cinema of the EXTREME!!!!]


Cant sell his house because the man keeps hasslin' him...
UnRated: How are things going?
Glenn Danzig:I had to deal with a bunch of shit and had to miss the interview by about 20 minutes. I've been dealing with the city on a bunch of crap like yard clean-up or something like that. Somebody wants to buy my property and they keep screwing with me. I've been trying to move but I keep getting sidetracked because of touring and recording, you know what I mean? I definitely want to get out of here. It's pretty tough.

Keepin' it real
UR: So what do you envision for the future of this tour when you're not on it?
GD: It's going to stay pretty much the same. It's going to stay dark, heavy, and extreme. ...

The ultimate bad guy [he should get the real joe jackson he scary as fuck!]
UR: Do you have people in mind for it?
GD: Yeah, there are some people that I have in mind for it. Actually, my producers know one person that I have in mind for the main bad guy, the villain.

UR: That's the Papa John character, right?
GD: Yeah, how did you know that! And we've told this person that the part was actually written for him. So he's very excited and he wants to see the script so as soon it's done, we're going to get it to him.

UR: Who is it?
GD: Lawrence-Hilton Jacobs. He's in Cooley High, which is one of my favorite movies, and Welcome Back Kotter. He was also in the Jacksons mini-series; he played Joe Jackson, the dad.



Unfalliable Argument
UR: Does it piss you off when people call you a Satanist?
GD: ...You can't argue with stupid people because they're stupid! It's not an argument! ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Creative Commons LicenseThis page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.