Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Finally! A reason to go home!


If you know the Baltimoron, I am constantly hating on my home town. Now is the time for confession. First B-more is not nearly as bad as I have made it out to be and second, it has become waaaaaaay cooler since I left [merely coincidence, I'm sure]. Now there is a third reason to step to Charm City. Shop Gentei themed boutique created by designer Oliver Jones. The current theme is Military, the theme will change bi-annually. The boutique will carry streetwaer and you-aint-never-gonna-see-another-pair-o-deez sneakers from his own line slyandrobby, plus some Japan lines like AGH and MAckdaddy that he's got exclusives on. So if you want that fresh Nippon style you're going to have to roll to Baltimore. I'll meet you Bertha's for some mussels after getting some fresh kicks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Creative Commons LicenseThis page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.