Sunday, February 05, 2006

Holy Crap!


The story is pretty lame. Why I read this blog is the writing is hilarious. here's a sample of what I love about this blog,


Unilever in the UK will be featuring Ozzy Osbourne and an Ozzy Osbourne lookalike in a commercial for their "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" brand. As most people know, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" paved the way for other food substitutes such as "Holy Crap, This Isn't A Pop-Tart" and "Whoever Said This Was Tuna Is A Damn Liar." So anyway, the two Ozzys will be shown side by side to illustrate how difficult it is to tell the difference between real butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. The campaign will air in the UK and also include print and outdoor advertising.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Creative Commons LicenseThis page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.