Thursday, February 09, 2006

Relic Revealed!!!

Longtime fans of Caner Dreams may remember one of my earliest posts regarding the Canadian pop culture icon Robert Clothier aka Relic from the Beachcombers. Dude is like the Bigfoot of the internet. Trying to find a picture of him "as Relic" became a personal vision quest and I googled till my fingers were raw. Alas, I came up empty handed... until now.

Lead to Caner Dreams by a google search for "Relic's Jet Boat," Matt from Newmarket, Ontario has finally provided me with not one, but TWO pictures of Relic!!!!




Look at that fucker!!! Toque pushed way back to reveal the thinnest greasiest remains of hair. Love it.

There's even a slightly dodgy video feed!

True to my word, the Relic Hunt mix CD of obscure Canadiana will be delivered to Matt. By the way, if anyone comes up with any "specs" for the jet boat, Matt's looking for them. If you see a haunting wake in lake Ontario this summer...

Comments:
FUCK OFF.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Creative Commons LicenseThis page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.