Friday, January 26, 2007

Getting Kosmic Clean



Due to my current living situation I don't take a lot of baths. Don't get me wrong I love a long hot bath however, my crappy shallow tub doesn't make for an enjoyable bathing experience. Now, if I had the Kosmic Shower from KOS I think I could do without baths completely.

The small model has a central top shower head, four lateral shower jets and five massage jets. The larger model is big enough for two people, maybe more. You can have a shower party. The best part is the optional Turkish steam bath and KOS's Idrocolore System which will allow you to indulge in a technicolor schivtz.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Creative Commons LicenseThis page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.