Sunday, January 07, 2007

Momofuku Ando RIP



Take a minute and give a moment of silence for this man. Because if you are reading this there is probably a high chance that this man helped you out in some way at some time in your life. For me that time was about 1994-1997 about I had just moved to Chicago from Baltimore and living far home with little to no support meant somethings had to be sacrificed. However one thing I could enjoy was a decent cup of ramen noodles for about 5 for a $1.00. Two bucks could keep me eatign for a whole week. So I tip my hat to Momofuko Ando, inventor of the instant ramen noodle, rest well.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Creative Commons LicenseThis page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.